As part of our ongoing initiatives, the Ace of Clubs is fully committed to our core business, the Custom Fitting and Crafting of golf clubs. With this refocused position in mind, we want to let you know that effective July 1st. 2012, we will no longer be doing ANY custom refinishing of irons, wedges, putters or metal-woods.
Whether you’re looking for a unique shaft, a custom made driver or fairway wood, new irons or a putter, Ace of Clubs has got you covered. Using state-of-the-art Tech Center equipment, we can do anything to a golf club to make it work or look better for you.
Some of the customization services we provide are:
- Internal club head weighting
- Custom iron set blueprinting
- Wedge and iron refinishing with Tour grooves
- Satin or bright chrome finish
- Bead blasting
- Wood or metal head refinishing
- Re-shafting of older Titleist® 900 Series Driver and All Ping® Woods
- Putter refinishing
- Loft and lie adjustments
- Special grinds on wedges
- Shaft profiling
- And much, much more!
If you’re looking for unrivaled quality, superior workmanship, personalized attention give us a call. You’ll be happy that you did.